"Budget-Smart" Turf Management Program
We remain # 1 for customer service. Our 85% -90% average customer retention remains unheard of throughout the country, and a proud milestone for 27 years straight. We proudly were featured for our “Premier Customer Service and Customer Retention” in January 2009’s “LAWN & LANDSCAPE” E- magazine, the largest green industry publication in the U.S.
- We provide the best for the least! Possibly the best fertilizer on the Market today, it is a superior product over most of the competition. Less leaching, burning potential, volatilization, and superb controlled release of nutrients up to 16 weeks or more. Allowing less visits, saving you money!
- We may go over your lawn two-three times with different products to do the job right. Many competitors use liquid fertilizer so they can spray everything in one shot to increase production and reduce their fertilizer cost.
- Our Premier customer service is outstanding and is rated one of the best countrywide. (As stated above)
- Personal estimates every time. From soil test to recommendations we are there for you.
- As a simple courtesy, we pre-notify every customer personally before every service. We want to hear your needs. Our competition sometimes will pre-notify their customers.
- All technicians are pesticide licensed and trained.
“Budget Smart” Lawn Care Program
VISIT 1 STEP 1: SPRING (April – May) *4 MONTH* temperature controlled time release Granular fertilizer w/ stress protectant , pre-emergent crabgrass control, post-emergent crabgrass control, blowing of driveway & walks, disease & insect inspection, and technician recommendations, if needed.
VISIT 2 STEP 2: LATE SPRING (May - June) Color enhancing fertilizer, micronutrient feeding, deep green enhancer, microbial stimulant, additional pre-emergent crabgrass control, pro-active surface feeding insect control, broadleaf weed control with rain protectant, post-emergent crabgrass control, disease & insect inspection, and technician recommendations, if needed.
STEP 3: SEASON LONG GRUB PROOFING: (May – Aug)
VISIT 3 STEP 4: LATE SUMMER (July – August) *4 MONTH* temperature controlled time release Granular fertilizer w/ stress protectant, micronutrient deep green enhancer, broadleaf weed control, post-emergent crabgrass control, blowing of driveway & walks, disease & insect inspection, and technician recommendations, if needed.
STEP 5: (July- August) Maintenance Liming
* Only if crabgrass control was performed by FHS on before May 7th.
Read about our Tree & Shrub Care here.
Enjoy free on-site estimates, quality advice, and pre-notification before each service.
Contact us today or call us at for your free estimate with on-site analysis (our price is based on square footage).