"Budget-Smart" Turf Management Program
We remain # 1 for customer service. Our 85% -90% average customer retention remains unheard of throughout the country, and a proud milestone for 27 years straight. We proudly were featured for our “Premier Customer Service and Customer Retention” in January 2009’s “LAWN & LANDSCAPE” E- magazine, the largest green industry publication in the U.S.
- We provide the best for the least! Possibly the best fertilizer on the Market today, it is a superior product over most of the competition. Less leaching, burning potential, volatilization, and superb controlled release of nutrients up to 16 weeks or more. Allowing less visits, saving you money!
- We may go over your lawn two-three times with different products to do the job right. Many competitors use liquid fertilizer so they can spray everything in one shot to increase production and reduce their fertilizer cost.
- Our Premier customer service is outstanding and is rated one of the best countrywide. (As stated above)
- Personal estimates every time. From soil test to recommendations we are there for you.
- As a simple courtesy, we pre-notify every customer personally before every service. We want to hear your needs. Our competition sometimes will pre-notify their customers.
- All technicians are pesticide licensed and trained.
“Budget Smart” Lawn Care Program
VISIT 1 STEP 1: SPRING (April – May) 4 month controlled time release Granular fertilizer w/ pre-emergent crabgrass control, broadleaf weed control, blow driveway & walks, disease & insect inspection, and technician recommendations, if needed.
VISIT 2 STEP 2: LATE SPRING(June - August) Pre-emergent crabgrass control, broadleaf weed control, surface feeding insect control, * post- emergent crabgrass control, disease & insect inspection, and technician recommendations, if needed.
STEP 3: (June - October) Season long systemic grub preventative
VISIT 3 STEP 4: SUMMER(August – October) 4 month controlled time release Granular fertilizer w/ stress protectant, micronutrient deep green enhancer, broadleaf weed control, * post-emergent crabgrass control, blow driveway & walks, disease & insect inspection, and technician recommendations, if needed. Core aeration is optional.
STEP 5: (August – October) Maintenance liming (25lbs. per 1000 Sq. Ft.)
* Only if crabgrass control was performed by FHS on before May 7th.
Read about our Tree & Shrub Care here.
Enjoy free on-site estimates, quality advice, and pre-notification before each service.
Contact us today or call us at 800-649-9992 for your free estimate with on-site analysis (our price is based on square footage).