16 May HELP WANTED: Part-Time Bug Club Show Host/ Insect & Reptile Caretaker!
“We at Ford’s Hometown Services are committed to excellence by providing our customers with Premier Customer Service, while at the same time maintaining our position as the professional leaders in environmental Pest and Turf Management. We strive to provide our employees with a satisfying work environment that allows opportunities for personal growth and career advancement, creating a “partnership” with both our customers and our employees. We accomplish these goals by working with our customers and our employees to maintain the highest standards and professional practices in all that we do.”
We are hiring a Part-Time Bug Club Show Host/ Insect & Reptile Caretaker! BASE PAY + COMMISSION!
- Feed insects & reptiles
- Clean tanks & cages
- Host “Bug Club” parties in-office, customer homes, schools and other event locations as needed.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have excellent interpersonal, customer service and public speaking skills
- Candidate should be comfortable handling scorpions, tarantulas, snakes, small animals, etc.
- Must be friendly and enjoy working around small children
- $11.00/hr, then $12/hr after 90 days of successful employment
Rosa E. Torres
Title: HR Manager/Safety Officer
Direct Line: 508-459-3663
1-800-649-9992 Ext: 163