07 Jan Help Wanted- Accounting Clerk
Since 1941, Ford’s Hometown Services, Inc., has been a privately-owned and family-operated Pest Control and Turf Management company. We are located in Worcester, MA and are known for being the home of the “Pest of the Month.” We are looking for a dynamic Accounting Clerk to join our team.
Purpose of the position is to perform a variety of general accounting support tasks involving accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable/receivables). Process, reconcile and balance various accounting reports and functions to achieve Company goals and objectives while maintaining proper accounting policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Engage in all critical and confidential aspects of Company’s accounting
• Responsible for updating and/or improvement of policies, systems, special financial studies, etc. of major importance
• Duties requiring broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex accounting issues
• Responsible for an array of tasks relating to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Ledger
• Handle confidential data
• Prepare monthly financial and various detailed analyses
Education and Experience: Associates in Accounting or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent of 4 years of Accounting experience.
• Candidates are required to pass a back ground check and drug screen process.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
• Ability to work within a team environment and individually driven.
• Ability to make and deliver company presentations.
Job Type: Full-time
Email your resume to: email@example.com