18 Jan Help Wanted Pest Control Technicians!
Since 1941, Ford’s Hometown Services, Inc. has been a privately-owned and family-operated Pest Control and Turf Management company. We are located in Worcester, MA and are known for being the home of the “Pest of the Month.”
We offer a COMPETITIVE STARTING PAY at $16.00 per hour and a pay increase of $1.00 after 90 days of service! Plus we offer many more incentives for additional certifications.
A Massachusetts Commercial Applicator (Core) License is required for this position. Obtaining this license is both an investment on your part as well as ours; if you are truly self-motivated, and willing to do what it takes, then you are the exact type of person we are looking for to join our team!
• A valid driver’s license; with a satisfactory driving record.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Be able and willing to work outdoors in all weather.
• Be able and willing to work near insects.
• Ability to climb and be on a telescopic ladder.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.; ability to walk long distances.
• Certain Saturdays and weekly overtime hours are required during the busy season.
PLUS: 50% Co. paid health insurance (BCBS); vision; dental; retirement plan w/2% match; (FREE) Company-paid life insurance; sick leave; vacation leave; paid holidays, etc. Company vehicle is provided for Company business. Sales commissions paid for field upsells.
Copies of the full job descriptions are available upon request, and will be reviewed with job applicants during interviews. Apply online at www.fordshometown.com or in person at 549 Grove Street, Worcester, MA 01605; fax resume to 508-459-5351. You can also download and print a resume from our website to bring in to our office.