Fall Aeration & Seeding Services
- Grass roots need air. Aeration creates holes to alleviate compaction. Deprived of this basic need, lawns struggle in color and health.
- The majority of root growth occurs in the Fall. Therefore; the Fall is the best time to aerate a lawn. A deeper root system will help against Winter, drought and disease stress and overall health. In addition; it will increase water & nutrient efficiency. It is by far one of the best services for your lawn.
- The U-Mass Extension Service also recommends annual aeration.
- Fall is also the best time to plant new grass. Aerating with over-seeding is a great way to thicken your lawn. We offer optional over-seeding with this service. We recommend seeding no later than Oct 15th, if possible. Slice-seeding for very bare areas is also available. If you need seeding, now is the time, not Spring.
- Oxygen Is A Key Nutrient For Maintaining Plant Health. Luckily, Mother Nature Offers It Free, But Your Lawn Needs Your Help Supplying It To The Roots.
- AERATION SERVICES ARE SCHEDULED BETWEEN AUGUST – NOVEMBER
For a FREE estimate please call 1-800-649-9992 and dial extension 105.