25 Sep Help Wanted Accounting Clerk
Ford’s Hometown Services, Inc., a privately-owned and family-operated business is looking for a dynamic Accounting Clerk to join our team on a full time basis.
Purpose of the position is to perform a variety of accounting tasks involving accounting journals, ledgers, detailed financial business transactions, reconciling, balancing various accounting reports, along with basic payroll functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and input critical company information on a confidential basis.
- Prepare monthly financial data.
- Ability to process data entry to include: expenses, receipts, vouchers, journal entry, etc.
- Array of tasks including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and General Ledger.
- Ability to deal with complex accounting issues and make conceptual judgement.
- Ability to be analytical and run reports.
- Associates in Accounting or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, with accounting concentration.
- Required to pass a back ground check, driver record and drug screen.
- Ability to make presentations and utilize MS Office.
- Must have exceptional Excel Skill set.
- Must have knowledge and use of Quick Books.
- Ability to work independently but also as a valuable team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, must be able to read, write, and communicate English language.
- Company offers room for advancement.
Company offers a comprehensive benefit package to include vacation time, sick time, holiday, retirement plan in which the company contributes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and company paid life insurance plan and a great place to work.
Please submit your resume confidentially along with salary requirements for consideration.
Fords’ Hometown Services Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour