09 Dec Help Wanted Inside Sales Person
WE ARE GROWING AND HIRING FOR OUR 2020 SEASON! DON’ T MISS OUT ON A CHANCE TO WORK WITH A GROWING AND FRIENDLY COMPANY!
The main purpose of this job is to sell divisional programs and services to new customers as well as to our already established customer base on and off season. This employee must be a team player. This employee is also expected to hold a valid driver’s license at all times, and to abide by all established safety protocols.
- Selling all divisional services via incoming calls and willingness to make warm and/or cold calls during campaigns;
- Call customers for service feedback;
- Handling customer concerns or complaints along with providing an immediate scheduled appointment as necessary;
- Salvaging a canceled account; or an account attempting to cancel must be considered a priority; immediate attention must be given to such account. CURRENT CUSTOMERS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY POTENTIAL NEW CUSTOMER!!!
- Inside sales and outside sales (example door to door as needed). Saturday availability in our business spring months and our winter campaigns —is crucial to our success;
- Responsible to answer phones and route non-sales calls to other departments;
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision;
- Be detail-oriented and organized;
- Be able to speak and read English; must be able to verbally communicate with Company customers;
- Have the ability to use or read Global Positioning System (GPS), work routes, etc.;
- Ability to do marketing and analytical statistics;
- Must be available to participate in pertaining activities as assigned by supervisor, such as: attend outside trade group meetings (weekly, monthly, or at-random), home shows, and any other events your supervisor assigns you to attend;
- Provide input to the Director of Sales and Operations and President on improvements for campaigns;
- Help establish and update sales training for future candidates;
- Other duties as assigned, including office tasks;
- Follow sales procedures;
- Help train new hires as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Previous retail or customer service experience and sales experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as department manual.
- Ability to speak effectively with customers.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Math Ability: Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions and have the ability to analyze financial and statistical data.
Computer Skills: Must be familiar with windows software applications and Microsoft Office software and be up to date with modern technology
Ford’s Hometown Services, Inc. is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace and QualityPro Accredited by the National Pest Management Association.
Job Type: Full-time