Thanks for your interest in writing a review for Ford’s Hometown Services on Google.
- In order to leave a review on Google, you’ll need to have a Google or Gmail account. If you’re not logged into your Google account, you’ll be asked to login before you can write a review.
If you don’t have a Google account, scroll down for instructions on how to set that up.
- Once logged in, you’ll see a section on our Google page titled Review Summary. Click the button labeled “Write a review”.
- A window will popup. Here you can give us a star rating (5 stars please!) and type in a review for Ford’s Hometown Services
- After finishing your review, click the Publish button and voila! You’re done!
If you don’t have a Google Account:
- Click here to go to the Create a Google Account page.
- You’ll be brought to a page that looks like the one below:
- Fill out all the required information, including the “Prove you’re not a robot” section and check the box to Agree to Google’s Terms and Services.
- Click the Next step button.
- On the next page, you’ll be prompted to add a profile picture. See below. You can skip adding a photo and just click Next step.
- The next page will confirm that you’ve finished registering your account and will automatically log you into your new account.
- Come back to this page and follow the set of directions above to leave your review of Ford’s Hometown Services on Google.