“The highest quality & agronomical sound lawn care program in New England”
-Craig Wardle, Owner of PLS Lawn Supply
We are confident that there is no better fertilization program available, and in comparison to our competition, we remain #1 for results and customer service! Our 85% -90% average customer retention remains unheard-of throughout the country and a proud milestone of ours for 40 straight years. We were proudly featured for our “Premier Customer Service and Customer Retention” in January of 2009’s “LAWN & LANDSCAPE” E- magazine, the largest green industry publication in the U.S. Our Premier Lawn Care Program is broken down into 7 steps over 5 visits.
1. We may go over your lawn multiple times per visit.
2. We use the best time released fertilizers that will allow your lawn to take in the nutrients as needed. Our fertilizers will not over stimulate or under feed your lawn. The nutrients will be released based on the soils temperature, not water.
3. Our Micronutrients are able to resolve any soil deficiencies and strengthens the plants health to the fullest. It is a superior product over most of our competition’s! The micronutrients will also reduce leaching, lawn volatilization, and the potential for burning. The controlled release will keep the feeding lasting up to 12 weeks or more!
4. This Premier program uses 5 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 Sq. Ft per season. That is the highest amount of nitrogen recommended by the U-Mass Extension service for Soils in New England.
5. Combining our pre and post emergent weed suppression with the fertilization will make your weeds disappear! Not even Violets (New England’s toughest weed) are a problem for our powerful weed suppression services.
6. Our Pro-Active Turf Feeding insect control will keep the insects eating your lawn at bay! It will also give you slight protection from other pests like ants, ticks, and spiders that live in the lawn!
7. Our Season Long Systemic Grub Preventative will keep the grubs away! In the case that you already have grubs, we also have a Fast Acting Grub Curative treatment to knock down the established infestation.
8. Our PH Soil Test will ensure that your soil is around the ideal level of 6.5. If your PH isn’t at that level, it will not be able to receive 100% of the nutrients that we put down. Your lawns PH can be fixed with a simple lime or sulfur product application.
9. All applications are made by trained and State Pesticide licensed technicians. You will always receive a pre-notification before we come out to your property, which gives you the opportunity make any special requests!